BPS Help Desk
Telephone: 0116 252 9556
Email: [email protected]
1. Customers are responsible for making sure that their account details (e.g. email and postal address) are up-to-date.
2. Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their username and password, and preventing unauthorised access to their accounts.
3. Users must inform the Help Desk immediately if they suspect that their password has become known to someone else or has been (or is likely to be) use in an unauthorised manner.
4. Users agree to accept responsibility for all activity that occurs under their username or password.
Description, price and availability of goods
1. Every effort will be made to ensure that the description and price of products and services are correct at the time of purchase.
2. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
3. Stock levels are regularly monitored and we do our best to supply all goods ordered. In the rare case that a mistake is made, we will offer a full refund as soon as practically possible.