This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
Clinical Psychology Forum is designed to serve as a discussion forum for any issues of relevance to clinical psychologists, with articles, reports of events, correspondence, book reviews and announcements.
Outpatient waiting lists: What are our responsibilities?
Self-help: A better way of coping with waiting lists
Jane Herlihy, Paul Bennett and Stephen Killick
A Queer business: Gay clinicians working with gay clients
Gary Taylor, Brian Salts, Brenda Roberts and Richard Maddicks
Sleep education in clinical psychology courses in the UK
Rebecca Stores and Luci Wiggs
Reducing non-attendance rates at a day hospital through psychology consultancy
Deena Shalan and Mary Palmer
What's it all about?
Referrers' perceptions of a clinical psychology service within a general hospital
Gary Latchford and Rachel Royle
- CORE: Progress to date and future possibilities
- A beginner's guide to mental incapacity: A summary of LC231 and the Green Paper Who Decides?
- Workshop for Branch and SIG officers
- Trainee Forum: Are you working and learning? The journey from assistant to post-training
- Clinical psychology in Finland
Series: Clinical Psychology Forum