This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
The newsletter is published quarterly and provides an excellent forum for keeping members abreast of recent conferences, training events and relevant developments for the profession (e.g. PFMQ training, HPC).
- All because 'Neuropsychology was simply more fun'
- What we have learned from five years of the PFMQ
- Women and brain injury: Mind the awareness gap?
- Statutory Regulation and the Health Professions Council
- New SIG in working with child relatives after adult ABI
- Division PQT day on neuropsychological toxicology
- Organisation for Psychological Research into Stroke