This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
The Division of Occupational Psychology Work-Life Balance Working Group Newsletter is a publication reporting on projects that the Working Group undertake.
Messages from the Co-Chairs
Almuth McDowall & Gail Kinman
Message from the Newsletter Editors
Roxane L. Gervais & Rebecca Jones
The WLBWG asks
- Interview with Professor Rob Briner
(Interviewed by: Almuth McDowall)
Work-Life Balance: A global perspective
- Seeking to re-balance work and life in Indian organisations: A dream or a distant reality?
New and Emerging Research
- Flexible working and work-life balance: Midwives' experiences and views
Julie Prowse & Peter Prowse
- How do older women working in the Fire & Rescue Service deal with worklife balance issues as they approach retirement?
- High-involvement management and economic recession
Stephen Wood & Chidiebere Ogbonnaya
Sharing knowledge and networking
- Reflections on a process
- Opting out of email: For well and good
- Work-life fit linked to employee engagement, motivation and job satisfaction
American Psychological Association
- One in six businesses think work-life balance is unimportant
- Flexible working is not only about work-life balance
- France is pushing a law to cut down on work email - here's why the US probably won't follow suit
Conference and seminar reviews
- A conference review: EAOHP 2016: Athens, sun and new research
Roxane L. Gervais
- The Impact of ICT on Quality of Working Life
Christian Korunka & Peter Hoonakker (Eds)