This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
The report was written primarily to inform practising educational psychologists about the concept of dyslexia. It also outlined principles of assessment that needed to be translated into policy and practice by psychological services and their local authorities. First published in 1999, updated and reprinted in 2005.
- Foreword to the 2005 reprint
- A Working Definition of Dyslexia
- Literacy Learning and Dyslexia
- Theoretical Explanations
- Implications for Educational Psychology Assessment and Intervention
- Special Educational Needs and Dyslexia
- Overall Conclusions