This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
Forensic Update, a publication of Division of Forensic Psychology, aims to communicate current information on professional and practice matters to practitioners and researchers, and to act as a forum for discussion and debate.
Emily Glorney & Rachel Worthington
Notes from the Chair
- Junior Award in Forensic Psychology
- Senior Award for Distinguished Contributions to Professional Practice in Forensic Psychology
- Senior Award for Distinguished Contributions to Research in Forensic Psychology
DFP Conference Review I: The development of a cognitive-systemic intervention to address early antisocial behaviour
DFP Conference Review II
Ann Henry & Natlie Brown
DFP Conference Review III
Do recovery principles fit in secure services?
Offence paralleling behaviour and the custodial good life at HMP Grendon
Enhancing staff capabilities to work more effectively with personality disorder
Stuart John Chuan, Susannah Clark & Sarah Simons
The influence of prior relationship on perceptions of stalking in mock jury deliberations
Adrian J. Scott & Jeff Gavin
Perspective from the dock: Communicating with a vulnerable defendant at Crown Court
Forensic psychologists and the approved clinician role
Bruce T. Gillmer & John L. Taylor
- Progress on the Forensic Psychology Qualification
- DFP In-Training
- The Equal Partnerships Seminar at the 2011 DCoP Conference
- Continuing professional development bursary scheme for full members