This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
This document outlines the key professional capabilities of qualified clinical psychologists that are specific to working in the health specialty. It is primarily intended to inform clinical psychology training curricula and to assist managers in planning appropriate training and development for recently qualified clinical psychologists seeking to specialise in health. It may also be useful to service managers and commissioners for understanding how individuals trained in this speciality fit into an organisation and contribute to improving care.
- Good Practice in Clinical Health Psychology
- A. Psychological Models, Theories, and Knowledge
- B. Assessment, Formulation and Intervention
- C. Supervision, Teaching and Consultancy
- D. Service Delivery and Organisational Issues
- E. Service Evaluation and Research
- F. Personal, Professional and Ethical Issues