This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
A collection of papers that make significant and original contributions to the field of health psychology.
Cognate Literature Guide
- Publishing child health psychology
Christine Eiser and Lynn S. Walker
- Health psychology and the Internet: A beginner's guide to useful websites
- Can a diagnosis be disadvantageous?
Amanda C. de C. Williams
- The state of British health psychology: a review of the SGHP Annual Conference, York
- Report on the Tenth EHPS Conference
- Report on the Erasmus Course in Health Psychology
Minutes of the 4th AGM of the British Psychological Society Special Group in Health Psychology
Acknowledging complexity in the study of social support and health
Series: Health Psychology Update