This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
A collection of papers that make significant and original contributions to the field of health psychology.
Health psychology and sleep: A forgotten agenda
Preventing prisoner suicides and self-injury by making prisons safer
Jo Borrill & Pauline Fox
To Russia with love: Beginning to explore health value in the CIS
Katie Dann, Michele Wolfe & Lynn Basford
Postgraduate Update - Psychology experiments on the worldwide web
The single-item self-assessed health status measure: What is it and how does it work?
Paul Beatty & Jennifer Madans
Should health behaviour models incorporate maladaptive coping mechanisms?
E-mail Letters to the Editor
Chas Skinner, Patrick Hill & Wendy Stainton-Rodgers
Opportunities for post-doctoral training fellowships
A profile of health psychology at the University of Derby
Neil S. Coulson
Research in Brief
Mark Connor & Susan Michie
- Excessive Appetites: A psychological view of addictions (2nd ed.)
- Ward Ethics: Dilemmas for Medical Students and Doctors in Training
- Stress: Myth, Theory and Research
- Introduction to Clinical Health Psychology
- International Handbook of Alcohol Dependence and Problems
Books for Review
List of Contents Health Psychology Update Vol. 10
Series: Health Psychology Update