This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
A collection of papers that make significant and original contributions to the field of Lesbian and Gay psychology.
Special Feature - After Wilkinson v Kitzinger: The Future for Same-Sex Marriage
Sue Wilkinson & Celia Kitzinger, Guest Editors
1. Justice, justice shall you pursue
Rabbi Roderick Young & David Mooney
2. The promise of rights and the reality of law: Implications of the decision in Wilkinson v Kitzinger
3. Slippery slopes and the queer parenting Armageddon: Normalising and radical responses to arguments about the importance of maternal and paternal influences in childrearing
4. Are LGB people human? The European Convention on heterosexual rights
Victoria Land & Rose Rickford
5. Isn't it ironic? One heterosexual's response to Justice Potter's ruling
6. 'Respectively male and female': The failures of the Gender Recognition Act (2005) and the Civil Partnership Act (2005)
7. Separate is never equal: The same-sex marriage debate in South Africa
Pierre de Vos
8. Winning the battle for marriage equality: Changing hearts and minds
9. Beyond the one-size-fits-all model of relationship recognition
Postgraduate Prize - Resisting the binary: Discourses of identity and diversity in bisexual politics 1988-1996
Undergraduate Prize (Dissertation) - Modern prejudice at work: Effects of homonegativity and the perceived erotic value of lesbians and gay men on heterosexuals' reactions to explicit and discrete couples
Carmen Buechel & Peter Hegarty
Undergraduate Prize (Essay) - What can we learn from slang terms about socio-cultural understandings of sex, sexuality and the sexed body?
Series: Psychology of Sexualities Review