The Society and its members develop, promote and apply psychology for the public good. We enhance the efficiency and usefulness of psychologists by setting high standards of professional education and knowledge. We cover all areas of psychological research and practice. We do this by:
• Providing a Directory of Chartered Psychologists
• Providing information to the public
• Ensuring high standards of education, training and practice
• Increasing the awareness and influence of psychology
• Supporting our members’ professional development
• Providing conferences and events
• Setting standards in psychological testing
• Maintaining and developing the History of Psychology Centre .
For more information please click here to visit the main Society website.