This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
A Division of Occupational Psychology publication examining issues in the occupational psychology community. This issue is a special DOP 2016 Annual Conference edition.
Letter from the Chair
Conference reflections and reviews
- Reflections by the Conference Chairs
- Special conference topic: Discussion on resiliency
- Media coverage of the DOP 2016 Annual Conference
- A snapshot of the exhibition space at the DOP 2016 Annual Conference
- Highlights from this year's conference
- From the delegates: 'What were the highlights of your conference experience?'
- Addressing and managing sustainable workplace health during times of change: Reflections from the DOP 2016 Annual Conference
Meet the keynote speakers
Stage 2 Qualifications Update
Qualification in Occupational Psychology (QOP) at the conference
Working Group Conference Reviews
- Adult Neuro-diversity: Evidence-based resilience-building
- Information communication technology and work-life balance: Flexible friend or digital leash?
- Switching on and Switching off: Building e-resilience for work-life balance and wellbeing.
- Improving Standards of Practice at Assessment Centres
- Working Groups at the DOP 2016 Annual Conference
Recognising our Members
- The DOP Awards 2015
- Awards and Recognition Strategy Group
- DOP's Pioneer Series
- Pioneers of Occupational Psychology in the UK: An interview series
- Reform in the British Psychological Society
- Autism in the workplace
Working Group Reports
- What do Occupational Psychologists contribute to wellbeing at work?
- Board effectiveness: Policy imperatives
- Focus on Volunteering
- Further information on volunteering for the DOP and how to get involved
Funded Research Opportunities
- The T. Ritchie Rodger Research Fund Scholarships
- Scholarships in Occupational/Organisational Psychology