This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
Newsletter of the South West of England Branch.
Barry & Ann Cripps
A Note from the Chair
'Psychology in the Pub' reviews
- Bath Hub
- Bristol Hub
- Exeter Hub
- Behind the scenes at a 'Psychology in the Pub' event
Craig Knight, interviewed by Ann Cripps
- One-to-One with...
Dr Angela Carter. Interviewed by Barry Cripps
Articles from members
- Causes and effects of 'The Berlin Airlift' 1948: Not just a successful technical 'operation' but a lifetime effect on 'people'
- Why do ravens eat chips and seagulls attack people?
- Understanding avian psychology
- The Golden Rule: Success Through Treating Others Well
Professor Patrick Jordan. Reviewed by Iain MacLeod
- The Principles of Success
Patrick Jordan. Reviewed by Iain MacLeod
- Being a Sport Psychologist
Richard Keegan. Reviewed by James Lambdon
- Brain2Brain: Enacting Client Change Through the Persuasive Power of Neuroscience
John Arden. Reviewed by Tim Mahy
- The Wiley Handbook of Contextual Behavioural Science
Eds: Robert D Zettle, Steven C Hayes, Dermot Barnes-Holmes, & Anthony Biglan. Reviewed by Tim Mahy
- Punch above Your Weight
Dr John Potter. Reviewed by Richard Wilcocks
- International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections (IUSTI) World Congress 2016, Marrakesh (Morocco), 9-12 May 2016
- Emotionally Focussed Couple Therapy
- CBT skills applied to health psychology interventions for clients with long-term conditions, and to improve preventative health behaviours
- South West Undergraduate Psychology Conference 2016
- Wheelchair champion fully focused ahead of world record attempt with Plymouth University
South West Review submission guidelines
South West Branch Committee 2016
Future PiP Events
'Pyschology in Your Workplace' Event details