This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
Newsletter of the South West of England Branch.
Barry & Ann Cripps
A Note from the Chair
'Psychology in the Pub' reviews
- Bath Hub
- Bristol Hub
- Exeter Hub
- Jersey Hub
- Plymouth Hub
- Behind the scenes at a 'Psychology in the Pub' event
Dr Sarah Mundy. Interview by Laura Tozer
- One-to-One with...
Dr Ruth Skrine. Interview by Ann Cripps
Articles from Members
- How may the British Psychological Society's South West of England Branch have greater worth?
- An introduction to mindfulness-based interventions for health psychologists
- Listening to children and young people and empowering them - some new techniques using philosophical and spiritual listening. An educational psychologist's story
Professor Irvine Gersch
- Volunteering abroad
- Workplace bullying: Have psychological explanations been looking in the wrong place?
- Research Methods in Clinical Psychology: An Introduction for Students and Practitioners (3rd ed.)
Chris Barker, Nancy Pistrang & Robert Elliott. Reviewed by Anne Marchant
- Growing into Medicine: The Life and Loves of a Psychosexual Doctor
Dr Ruth Skrine. Reviewed by Barry Cripps
- The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Personal Construct Psychology
Edited by David A. Winter & Nick Reed. Reviewed by Barry Cripps
- Critical and Creative Thinking: A Brief Guide for Teachers
Robert DiYanni. Reviewed by Dr Tim Mahy
- Integrative CBT for Anxiety Disorders: An Evidence-Based Approach to Enhancing Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with Mindfulness and Hypnotherapy
Assen Alladin. Reviewed by Dr Tim Mahy
- The Wiley Handbook of Psychology, Technology and Society
Edited by Larry D. Rosen, Nancy A. Cheever & L. Mark Carrier. Reviewed by Iain MacLeod
Forthcoming Events and Dates for your Diary
South West Review submission guidelines
South West Branch Committee 2016