This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
Newsletter of the South West of England Branch.
Barry & Ann Cripps
A Note from the Chair
'Psychology in the Pub' reviews
- OCD and Hoarding
Professor Paul Salkovskis
- What interested us most
Sexey's School students
- Alternatives to Psychiatric Diagnosis
Dr Lucy Johnstone
Articles from members
- Working in domains of analysis: Individual, team and organisational consultancy
- A weighty issue
Louise Langman & Michelle May
- Information and advice: Considerations on their forms and differences
- Causes and effects of 'The Berlin Airlift', 1948 Part 2: Not just a successful technical 'operation' but a lifetime effect on 'people'
- Can psychology bridge the gender empathy gap?
- The Bridge of Wings
Dr Joyce Hargrave-wright. Reviewed by Ann Cripps
- The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of The
Psychology of Leadership, Change, and
Edited by H. Skipton Leonard, Rachel Lewis, Arthur M. Freedman, and Jonathan Passmore
Reviewed by Iain MacLeod
- Emotionally Focussed Couple Therapy
- Future PiP Events: Plymouth & Exeter
- Future PiP Events: Bath
- Social media, website and Jersey Hub report - 2016
South West Branch Committee 2016
South West Review submission guidelines
Correspondence from SW members
Series: South West Branch Review