This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
The DCP PreQualification Group represents the interests of Assistant Psychologists and Trainee Clinical Psychologists. Each year, we ask trainees for their views on various aspects of their course, and compile the results into the Alternative Handbook.
What do people seeking clinical training want to know about courses? This is the question that guides the content of the Alternative Handbook. While the Clearing House handbook and individual course websites contain vital information, they don't necessarily give a true flavour of each course. The Alternative Handbook offers a consumer's view of each course, updated each year, that can help guide applicants' decisions on where to apply, and which offer to accept.
- Overall summary
- Coventry and Warwick
- University of East Anglia
- University of East London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex - Tavistock
- West of Scotland NHS - University of Glasgow
- Institute of Psychiatry - King's College London
- North Thames - University College London
- University of Plymouth
- Royal Holloway - University of London
- Salomons - South Thames
- Shropshire and Stafford
- South Wales
- University of Surrey