This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
As well as publishing the work of established researchers and providing invited articles by 'experts in their field', PER also aims to encourage the work of early researchers, providing a forum in which to publish first or early pieces of work. This issue features an Open Dialogue by Professor Stephen Gorard.
Debbie Pope & Katy Smart
The widespread abuse of statistics by researchers: What is the problem and what is the ethical way forward?
Open Dialogue peer review
- A response to Gorard - Gene V. Glass
- A response to Gorard - Christine Howe
- A response to Gorard - Dave Putwain
- A response to Gorard - Ben Styles
- A response to Gorard - Victor H.P. van Daal & Herman J. AdÃ¨r
- A response to Gorard - Patrick White
Authors' response to peer commentary: Perpetuating the 'preposterous'
Undergraduate students' motives towards volunteer civic engagement in England and Japan
Chris Kyriacou & Yulo Kato
Series: Psychology of Education Review