This is a PDF download licensed for personal use only - read full licence terms.
The Division of Occupational Psychology Work-Life Balance Working Group Newsletter is a publication reporting on projects that the Working Group undertake.
Message from the Co-Chairs
Almuth McDowall & Gail Kinman
Message from the Editor
Roxane L. Gervais
- 'Double shifts' for Brazilian women firefighters: Taking on work and household responsibilities
Eduardo de Paula Lima, Alina Gomide Vasconcelos, Ada Ãvila AssunÃ§Ã£o, Elizabeth do Nascimento, Kevin Teoh, Sara MacLennan & Tom Cox
- Being always-on and work-life balance: Like fire and ice?
Work-life balance: A global perspective
- Work-life balance in Colombia: An overview
Sandra Idrovo Carlier
- Argentina: A model country for work and life balance
- Work-life balance in Chile
MarÃa JosÃ© Bosch
New and emerging research
- Dogs at the 2020 (home-)workplace
Promoting work-life balance
- Can doctors really have a work-life balance?
Gail Kinman & Kevin Teoh
- New publications and relevance to practice
- Interesting snippets
- The moderating effect of mindfulness on the relationship between smartphone addiction and productivity, emotional exhaustion, work-family conflict and family-work conflict - An experimental study